July 1, 2009

Excerpts From Deadly Secrets.



Jordan Livingston.

I leaned against the door and made my eyes take in the beauty of the scene unfolding before me. Jackie's olive skin blended in with the white silk sheets, one of her long smooth legs stuck out from the sheets. I took in the vision and imagined that her legs wrapped around my waist while I pumped in and out of her in pleasure. Jackie is the Queen of my heart and soul and it irks me that I have to be without her as my tale of cheating will end this paradise forever. I will seek solace and blessings in Vancouver and pray she will not rid her soul of me. I strolled in the room and got on the bed with her; she rolled over and I kissed her forehead, she stirred awake and smiled, she pulled me in for a deep kiss, my breathing was choppy by the time we came up for air. She undid the buttons of my shirt and then came on top of me. She had a lace pink bra on, I touched her breast aww they are sweet and firm. I licked my lips as I know this moment, this very moment and the rest of the night will be very sexy and sensual one I will not soon forget. My big man was now at full attention, Jackie reached found him and stroked him. I let out a stifled moan; ooh the pleasure, I looked up at her wide eyed and happy, felt as if I were a kid again, getting my first ever truck at Christmas. I feel sweet, Jackie licked her lips, oh I know what is coming next, she kissed my lips, flicked her tongue over them, kissed my neck, my nipples, rolled her tongue over each one. Damn was I aroused, she looked at me and smiled wickedly. I was gone, I felt like I was in an ocean, swimming the water warm against my skin, delicious feelings overwhelmed me. Her hands glided over my entire body, silky feelings etched my soul. Lovemaking with Jacks made life seem simple, no worries, no filthy demons chasing your soul trying to suck you dry. Just smooth being with her. She worked her way down my torso with kisses; licks and small bites. Ooh damn, she was at my penis; she held it, kissed the tip over and over SHIT. She kept licking it, licked as if it were a sweet chocolate stick. She moaned with each licks and kisses she took. Then she took it in all at once, and moved her mouth up and down, in and out. I screamed out in pleasure..... I looked around and realized it was only a dream, which even made me more depressed. I got up packed my suitcases; I am taking about four because I really do not know how long I’d be in Vancouver for and whether I will be travelling to somewhere else. My flight was in a few hours so I showered and planned to go from home; wrap a few things up at the office and then go to the airport from there. As I headed out the door, my phone rang, I checked the number and it was Nikki’s cell, I wonder why she is calling, maybe to wish me good luck. “Jay, have you left as yet, I need to go to Brazil, I need to go there I just heard she is there with Dudley, I felt as if I were dying when I heard, how cruel is this woman, I have to go there.” I sat back down, I think I am hearing Nikki speaking of going to Brazil, to hunt for Maude and Dudley, she cannot be serious! “Nik, uhm are you completely out of your mind? Going to Brazil now in your advanced state of pregnancy is mad, plus Maude and Dudley are the two most dangerous people in the world to you right now, darling what brought this sudden craziness on?” Nikki, was sobbing uncontrollably, I love my friend to bits but I cannot let anyone including her delay my trip to Vancouver, so I said, “Nikki, no I am still here in Toronto but I board my plane in a few hours, where is Marlon?” “Jay, I am so sorry to bother you, you have your own issues. Marlon is on an assignment in Kingston and will be there for a few. I just need to be in Brazil, but I really wouldn’t know where to look. One of Maude’s crony’s girlfriends made me aware Maude is in Brazil, having a happy reunion with dirty Dudley.” Oh so this is what brought on this madness? I tried to talk some sense into Nikki, “Nikki, you are pregnant, you cannot go in a plane and search for these people in an enormous country as Brazil, you may speak Portuguese but you don’t know where to start looking for them. Please Nikki, let me have my investigators go there to search for them, please darling, I don’t want to lose you and my unborn nephew, please promise me. As soon as I hang up with you, I’ll be calling them as well as the authorities in Brazil. But you cannot go there; it is too dangerous in your condition!” Nikki, sighed, and sniffed; “Okay, Jay, I know it is madness, plus Marlon will kill me, I will do it your way, but I hope they will be caught soon, Maude needs to pay for what she did to me and Marlon; he needs to answer for raping me all those years!” I was so happy, she was planning on waiting, “Nikki, who contacted you and how did she know where to find you?” “She found my number in Maude’s phone, I wondered how that animal got my number, but it turns out her crony is a hacker and hacked in the phone company’s data base and got our number. What she said piqued my interest, so I met her at the Hard Rock Cafe that is when I learnt this horrible news!” I hope Maude rots in hell one day for what she has done, how could a mother do that to her own child? “Nikki, I will call my investigators now, and will keep you abreast of their progress, I have to go now as I have to get to the office before I leave. I love you lots and I will be back in time for the birth of my nephew okay.” “Jay, I love you too, and you better be there for your neice’s birth! One thing can you please not mention my temporary state of madness to Marlon, thanks much and I trust you to get those two so I will stay put okay.” I was so happy she put her temporary insanity away. As I cannot deal with anymore sadness for now; after we hung up, I called Jacks, her phone went to voice mail, I decided not to leave a message as I wanted to speak with her, I will call when I get to Vancouver I guess. I wrapped things up at the office and Dwayne’s driver came and picked me up in a stretched BMW limo, I got in and was pleasantly surprised, the bar was stacked and there were cold sandwiches; that made me very happy as I realised I haven’t eaten as yet. I saw a note from Dwayne, begging me not to wreck his plane and he prayed I will not have sex on it, as he does not want the furniture to be ruined. I chuckled as I had not one to make love with anymore and all I planned to do is sleep the entire way there.


Cheryl M Spence.

July 2009.

No comments: